We carry the Biggest and Best Selection of Family Fireworks in the Niagara Region with the
Absolute Lowest Pricing Guaranteed; find a lower price and we'll match it!! (but you won't)
NO ONE SELLS FIREWORKS CHEAPER THAN US!!! Why go anywhere else!
We use our teams expertise and experience to bring you only the best from each Canadian Suppliers.
Our team of Pyrotechnicians tests each item several times to ensure we bring you only the best quality and the most unique & interesting pieces.
It's a tough job but someone has to do it.
NEW OUTLET LOCATION
850 CANBORO ROAD, Fenwick
CIVIC HOLIDAY HOURS
Thursday, July 28th to Monday, August 1st
OPEN 10 am to 9pm
LABOUR DAY HOURS
Thursday, September 1st to Sunday, September 4th
OPEN 10am to 9 pm
Regular Weekly Hours Thursday till Sunday 11am to 5pm
or call for a time that is convienent to you 905 892 1806 or 905 685 2907
DROP BY AND CHECK US OUT!
Delivery (free for orders over $200 pending on location, Call for details)
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram for Contests, Updates and more Info
Standard Contest Rules
THESE RULES ARE THE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS ADMINISTERED BY REDBOSS PYROTECHNICIANS INC.THE CONTESTS ARE INTENDED TO BE CONDUCTED IN THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAW. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. VOID IN WHOLE OR IN PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THE CONTESTS CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
To be eligible to enter a Contest, an individual must: *be a legal resident of, and the age of majority in, the province of Ontario. *if applicable, have a valid Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account at the time of entry.
- CONTEST PERIODS. Each Contest entry period (each a “Contest Period”) shall start and end as announced on OUR REDBOSS FIREWORKS FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER pages, after which time the Contest will be closed and no other entries shall be accepted.
- HOW TO ENTER.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter a Contest. To enter prior to the end of an applicable Contest Period, follow the directions as listed on our pages.
- Each Contest prize shall have an approximate retail value between one Canadian dollar (CDN $1.00) and five hundred Canadian dollars (CDN $500.00) and shall be announced and described on our Facebook Page. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash.
- RedBoss Pyrotechnicians Inc./RedBoss Fireworks shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
- 4. WINNER SELECTION.
- Following the end of the applicable Contest Period, RedBoss will select one (1) entrant (or more, if applicable, based on the number of prizes available to be won) by a random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period, unless otherwise indicated. Each entrant shall be eligible to win only one (1) prize. The odds of being selected as a potential winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received for the Contest. Any remaining entries will not be carried over for entry in the next Contest.
- Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant(s) shall be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by e-mail, to comply with these Contest Rules and may be required to sign and return the Release.
- 5. INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering a Contest, each entrant releases and holds the Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrants or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any prize-related activity. Each entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation. 6. By participating in a Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of RedBoss, which shall be final and binding in all respects. RedBoss reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, the Contest Website, or any related promotional website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any the Sponsor’s property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- 7. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant: (i) grants to RedBoss the right to use his/her personal information provided when he/she enters the Contest and the Work (if applicable) (collectively the “Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the winners and coordinating the provision of the Contest prize; (ii) grants to RedBoss the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest in any and all media without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
St. Catharines - Temporarily Closed due to Fire Department Covid Guidelines
|Ridley Heights Plaza
100 Fourth Avenue
448 Welland Avenue
Niagara Falls-Temporarily Closed due to
Fire Department Covid Guidelines
Welland- Temporarily Closed due to Fire Department Covid Guidelines
|Thoro West Plaza
3969 Thorold Stone Road
800 Niagara St.